New polymer clay embroidery technique
I came back to you with a new polymer clay embroidery technique that I hope to inspire you! Take a look and tell me your opinion! Aren’t this jewelry amazing?
- Red flowers handmade embroidery polymer clay earrings Jewelry for Her, for wife Romantic Earrings Floral Earrings Gift Ideas
- Vintage antique brass oval photo locket 18th birthday gifts, pendant charm Personalized Jewelry, Mom Birthday Gifts, Flower Necklace
- New polymer clay embroidery technique Oval Handmade Earrings from Polymer clay Sterling Silver 925 settings Floral Earrings Flower Earrings Christmas Jewelry gift
- Magic Succulent Garden Green Jewelry Christmas Gift Idea Gift for Her Embroidery Applique Polymer Clay Gift for Mother Daughter Jewelry
- Sunny Gold Flower Gold Black Earrings Christmas Gift Idea for Girlfriend Mother of the bride Mother of the groom Gifts for mom Birthday gift
- New polymer clay embroidery technique Pale yellow flower Pendant handmade embroidery polymer clay by Stories Made by Hand
- Rose Garden Peony Locket Pendant Necklace Floral Jewelry Flowers Jewelry Christmas Jewelry Gift Unique Gift for Mother
- Floral Locket Christmas Gift Jewelry Gift for Mother, Gift for Mom, Gift for Wife, Wife Jewelry Idea, Wife Gift Gift for Girlfrend Gift Idea
- Story of the Flower Locket Clay Pendant Lockets for Women Vintage Locket Flowers Gently Medallion Cherishing Memories Vintage
- Black Beauty from Stories Made By Hand Flower Earrings Floral Polymer Clay Earrings Gift idea Jewelry gift Handcrafted Earrings
- Clay Earrings Flower Jewelry, Floral Jewelry, Flower Earrings, Floral Earrings, Christmas Gift, Christmas Ideas, Pink Earrings
- New polymer clay embroidery technique Red flower Adjustable Ring, Statement Ring, Jewelry Gift, Boho Winter Ring, Holiday Jewelry, Christmas Gift, Christmas Jewelry
Every little petal is handmade with a tiny needle and carefully placed in its place. In reality, all the details are much smaller. A true work of art.
Hope you enjoyed this beautiful collection of jewelry created with this new polymer clay embroidery technique! Please contact us if you what to share your work or if you tried any of the techniques presented leave a comment with your result. It’s nice to see that we inspired you. If you don’t have enough time this days to dedicate yourself to the creations, but you would love to have some of this amazing earrings in your jewelry box, here is a link to the Etsy shop from where you can buy them.
Don’t forget to follow my Pinterest page to get captivating polymer clay new ideas and free step by step DIY tutorials.