DYI polymer clay carnation flower tutorial
It took me long enough, but Oscar de la Renta convinced me to use carnations, those dresses are really beautiful!
Below is a free tutorial on how to make a fimo carnation flower. It’s really simple and easy and you do not have to be experienced in fimo dyi to make this one. I hope you will find this free dyi carnation fimo tutorial interesting and you will get your answer on how to make fimo carnation. You can find here more fimo diy flower tutorials to help you with your fimo ideas .
Don’t forget to follow my Pinterest page to get updates on free fimo diy tutorials.
For making a polymer clay carnation flower you will need:
- one color of fimo for the petals: white, pink, red or any other colors you have in mind (if you are an experienced fimo user you can mix the colors for a better product)
- green fimo
- a cutter
How it’s made:
- Firs let’s make a ribbon of fimo
- Start shriveling one of it’s margins
- when the wrinkled wide enough packs it into o circle
- You can repeat the process if you need a flower with a richer crown
- Make a fimo green sheet and cut a smaller circle out of it
- Take haf of it and roll it up over flower
You have now your first fimo carnation flower and it looks beautiful! Click here for more free fimo dyi flower tutorials.
I’d love to see your projects and improvements on this tutorial. If you feel like it drop a note and i’ll post your’s too.
So, what you you think about this simple polymer clay carnation flower tutorial? Is this fimo carnation flower beautiful or what?