Handmade polymer clay Valentine’s day gifts
Love is in the air and this romantic handmade polymer clay Valentine’s day gifts are one more reasons for why you love him. What do you think? Wouldn’t be the handmade gift a great surprise from the special one in your life? Take a look and tell me which one will you want to receive?
I have a good news: all of them are for sale on Nahoot shop over Etsy platform.
- Emoticon earrings set created from polymer clay. It contains two pair of earrings, as in pictures.
- Valentines Day gift – polymer clay Cupid brooch
- Handmade polymer clay Valentine’s day gifts – Initial letter necklaces with a letter charm and a teddy bear one.
- Adjustable Valentine’s Day charm bracelet
- Handmade polymer clay Valentine’s day gifts – candy box in the heart shape
- Valentine hair clip set of 3, as in pictures: one with a bird , one with a heart and one with a rose. A perfect gift for your loved one.
- Valentine’s day Cupid with red and white hearts earrings
- Valentines Day brooch – box of chocolate candy in a heart shape
- set of two pairs of earrings created from polymer clay without molds or forms with 2 teddy bears and 2 donuts decorated with pink and red hearts
- A delicious pair of donuts stud earrings. Yummm!
- Valentines earrings with a red rose and love letter
- Adjustable Valentine’s Day bracelet created from polymer clay with charms: love letter, rose, Cupid, envelope with red and pink hearts, bird, lovely muffin and the red heart charm. The bracelet is fully adjustable and can be worn by adults and children as well.
- Handmade polymer clay Valentine’s day gifts – needle pin with polymer clay 5 charms: love letter, rose, Cupid, envelope with red and pink hearts and the red heart charm.
- Handmade polymer clay Valentine’s day gifts – earrings set of two: Cupid earrings and red heart studs
- envelope with red and pink hearts earrings
I don’t know about you but I for certain enjoyed this collection of Polymer clay floral beads and I’m on my way to create my own! If you are a jewelry addicted as I am, you should use this link for more ideas.
Whether you’re browsing for inspiration or want something specific, I make it easy for you to get what you need. By following my Pinterest page you’ll be updated with new ideas and free step by step DIY tutorials.