Polymer clay flowers bouquet ring
This collection of polymer clay flowers bouquet ring accessories are created for a romantic, fragile and delicate person.They are perfect with fluffy light dress or air skirt. They will strengthen the delicate appearance of the outfit. I have collected them from a handmade flower jewelry shop on Etsy, OrxideykaStudio. Feel free to order them out there.
- Exclusive handmade flower ring with blooming pink peony, tiny blue and pink hydrangea flowers, crystal beads and turquoise leaves tinted white
- Exclusive handmade ring with bright pink roses, lilac irises, light pink lilac flowers and green cloud berries.
- handmade flower ring with beautiful white orchids, green leaves and white beads.
- Exclusive handmade ring with scarlet rose, tiny light pink flowers, pear hydrangea and crystal beads.
- Exclusive handmade ring like a wonderful flower bouquet of blue cornflowers, red poppies and maiden daisies.
- Exclusive polymer clay flowers bouquet ring with fluffy pink peonies, lilacs and beads. Perfect to match dresses and your smile.
- Ring with orange buttercups (Ranunculus), briar berries and flowers. Nice gift to Birthday and other occasions for your dear women
- Exclusive handmade flower ring with gorgeous floral bouquet of warm red rose, pink and pale blue flowers, cold green leaves and navy blue beads
- Polymer clay flowers bouquet ring, graceful and elegant handmade jewelry set with saturated lilies and crystalline beads
- Exclusive polymer clay flowers bouquet ring with blooming flowers and buttons of pink and red peonies
- Handmade flower ring with beautiful small pansy, tiny color button flowers and beads
- Polymer clay flowers bouquet ring, handmade earrings with black-white roses and beads to match
- Polymer clay flowers bouquet ring, flower ring with dark red (wine, bordeaux) roses and white lilies
I love the last polymer clay flowers bouquet ring in the collection, the one slight above. I love the combination of white lilies,bordo roses and small and delicate pink flowers.
Whether you’re browsing for inspiration or want something specific, I make it easy for you to get what you need. By following my Pinterest page you’ll be updated with new ideas and free step by step DIY tutorials.