Polymer clay floral bracelets
When it comes to flowers I can not stop … So we continue today with a new collections of polymer clay floral bracelets. We love flowers and this bracelets have them all: bright pink roses, fabulous lilac irises, light pink lilacs, purple peonies, vanilla roses, lilacs, white and pink tiny flowers, warm red rose, pink and pale blue flowers.
I have collected them from a sweet jewelry shop on Etsy, OrxideykaStudio by Victoria Syvokin. I hope you enjoy them and get into shopping mood.
- Exclusive handmade bracelet with bright pink roses, fabulous lilac irises, light pink lilacs and green cloudberries
- Polymer clay floral bracelets with spring flowers: purple peonies, vanilla roses and lilacs
- Polymer clay floral bracelets with lilac, white and pink tiny flowers
- Exclusive handmade flower bracelet with gorgeous floral bouquet of warm red rose, pink and pale blue flowers, blueberries, cold green leaves and navy blue beads.
- Lovely handmade bracelet with forest berries and purple ranunculus.
- Handmade flower bracelet with fluffy blooming pink peonies, lilacs, pastel lilac lilies, lemon roses and beads.
- A polymer clay floral bracelets with a saturated red poppy with green stamen, delicate white flower, button of peonies and white lilac.
If you enjoyed this collection of polymer clay floral bracelets, I bet you’ll love this article with a collection of polymer clay floral rings from the same artist.
Whether you’re browsing for inspiration or want something specific, I make it easy for you to get what you need. By following my Pinterest page you’ll be updated with new ideas and free step by step DIY tutorials.