Polymer clay pendant in mokume gane technique
After so many articles with floral jewelry we move forward to something a bit more classy like a polymer clay pendant in mokume gane technique. They are very easy to wear because it will agree to any outfit.
Nathalie Manes is the artist that created this amazing pieces. You can order any of them over the Lealolabijoux shop.
- Polymer clay pendant in beige and green tones with a turquoise stripe in the middle
- Original and modern polymer clay pendant mixing the black , red and white colors with beautiful iridescent reflections.
- Pendant with its asymmetrical shape, in polymer clay, in violet and orange colors, with an orange band, separating the pendant in two parts.
- Polymer clay pendant in mokume gane technique: purple, green and pink.
- Original and graphic polymer clay short necklace, of asymmetric shape, in grey, purple tones and oranges, motive whirlwinds.
- Original choker necklace with geometric geometric cabochon in blue and green anise tones.
- Lovely polymer clay pendant in mokume gane technique with graphic pattern in soft colors: gray, blue, pink.
- Short necklace with its oval polymer clay pendant in mokume gane technique, in grey, purple and orange tones, and pearls reflects.
- Modern and colorful polymer clay pendant in mokume gane technique from green, orange and blue colors
Did you enjoyed this collection of polymer clay pendant in mokume gane technique? I hope you did! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you back soon. Until next time we meet, I wish you a creative and colorful day!
Whether you’re browsing for inspiration or want something specific, I make it easy for you to get what you need. By following my Pinterest page you’ll be updated with new ideas and free step by step DIY tutorials.